Free ways to manage the marketing of your nautical school
Have you recently created your nautical school and do not know how to promote the sale of your services? Are you an established school that needs to establish better communication with its clients? If you find yourself in one of these two situations, and the expenses that you can spend on marketing are scarce
Fortunately, you can manage your digital marketing strategy for free with the 5 tools that I present below. In the event that the volume of your business grows and you choose to allocate more resources to marketing, these tools have premium services with more features. We will see each of them, in its free version. Let us begin.
As they themselves explain on their website, Hootsuite “is a platform that manages all your social networks from one place, and helps you do more with your social networks, from finding potential customers to serving your customers.” How does Hootsuite work? Using this tool is quite simple. Imagine that your watersports school is present on Facebook, Twitter, Google + and Instagram. You have little time and many things to do, so, instead of going into each of your social networks to post content, or see what is being said about your school, you can monitor all of them from one place. This is precisely the most important functionality of Hootsuite.
- Manage 3 social profiles
- Get basic analysis that gives you data on the number of your followers and lets you know what content is more successful.
- Schedule 30 messages in advance for your profiles on social networks.
- Integrate both free and paid tools in your control panel
- Resolve your doubts thanks to the online help center
- Access free courses on social networks.
As you can see, Hootsuite is a very powerful management tool in its free version, but if you want to check what else you can offer in your premium plan, you have a free trial period for 30 days. In the following link you can learn how to use Facebook to boost your sales.
2 Google Search Console
As indicated by Google in its help center , “Google Search Console is a free service offered by Google that helps you monitor and maintain the presence of your website in the results of Google Search. You do not have to register in Search Console for your website to be included in Google search results; however, if you do, you can better understand how Google sees it and optimize its performance in search results. ” Let’s see one by one all its features:
- It allows you to check where the website of your nautical school appears on the Google search results page. With this valuable information you can design your SEO strategy.
- After analyzing your website, indicate how you can improve it to optimize SEO on page.
- Show if there are tracking errors on your page so you can take action on time.
- Point out the keywords through which your nautical school is appearing on the Google results page and point out those that are driving the most traffic to your site.
- Report what sites link to your web page
Thanks to this information offered by Google, you can analyze objectively how your site works to implement corrections and improvements if necessary. The registration is very simple, you just have to click on the following link , and add the URL of your web page. After Google verifies that the website is your property, you will be able to use the tool.
3 Google Analytics
Google Analytics is the web analytics tool that Google puts at your disposal for free. Through it, you can measure SEO, sales and conversions of your website. Let us pause briefly in each of its functions.
- Measure sales and conversions Google Analytics lets you know how many customers you attract with your page and how much you sell.
- Get information about how visitors use your site, how they have reached it, and what you can do to keep visiting it.
- Access standard and personalized reports in real time of your web page.
- Know how often people visit each page of your site, for how long and how often they make conversions.
- Measure the success of your advertising on social networks, in the search and display network by analyzing how visitors interact with the content you have published on the different platforms.
- Check how all your digital marketing channels work together to attract visitors to your site thanks to the Google Analytics conversion package.
As you may have seen, the potential of this tool is enormous since it allows you to control your sales, and even analyze the behavior of users while they are browsing your website. To start using Google Analytics you can access the platform by clicking on this link , and if you want to deepen the learning of the tool you can do it through the free online courses of Analytics Academy.
This tool allows you to manage the automated email marketing campaigns. Do you want to send emails to your customers to send them the latest news about your nautical school? With MailChimp you can send totally free 12,000 emails to a maximum of 2,000 subscribers each month. What else can you do with this tool? Let’s see.
- Massive and automatic sending of emails
- Use customizable templates that give your e-mails a professional and homogeneous appearance.
- Easily create newsletters to maintain contact with your subscribers and offer them useful and quality information.
- Perform A / B tests to check what content and email designs work best.
- Get metrics on how many people open your e-mail and what links they clicked on. With this data in mind, MailChimp offers personalized advice on how to optimize your emails.
If after reading this information you believe that MailChimp can help you in the management of your email marketing campaigns you can enter the following link , and start the adventure.
Canva is a powerful graphic design tool that allows you to use customizable templates and make designs for your website; from logos to posters or newsletters. In short, everything your page needs to offer a careful and professional appearance. One of its main advantages is that it is very easy to use: in a few minutes you can design your own creation, without the need of having advanced graphic design knowledge. In addition, Canva offers you tutorials so you can extract the maximum benefit from this tool. If you want to make more visual your publications on social networks go to this link, and you’ll be ready to start creating. These 5 free tools allow you to manage the digital marketing of your nautical school in a simple and intuitive way.
As we have seen, Hootsuite saves you time and effort by monitoring all your social profiles from a single platform. For its part, Google Search Console helps you with SEO and allows you to detect possible errors on your website. Google Analytics offers valuable metrics on sales and conversions, as well as the behavior of the potential customers within your website. MailChimp gives you the opportunity to launch effective e-mail marketing campaigns, while with Canvas you will not have to worry more about the design of your page.